T2 Yan Chinese Cuisine Menu – Galt, CA

Type : Chinese restaurant

Based on 194 reviews, the restaurant has received a rating of 4.3 stars. Price $$

✔️ Dine-in ✔️ Curbside pickup ✔️ No-contact delivery

T2 Yan Chinese Cuisine 95632

Address:
10400 Twin Cities Rd #10, Galt, CA 95632

Phone: (209) 744-8866

Hours

Friday 11 AM–9:30 PM
Saturday 11 AM–9:30 PM
Sunday 11 AM–9 PM
Monday

(Labor Day)
11 AM–9 PM

Hours might differ
Tuesday Closed
Wednesday 11 AM–9 PM
Thursday 11 AM–9 PM

Photo Gallery

Reviews

Marlene Hughes
Amazing food and portion size for the price! Fast service and very comfortable/cozy laid back place to enjoy a family meal

… more

Gyunghi Strawn
We ordered bbq pork fried rice, chow main and sweet and sour chicken. They were the worst Chinese food we ever ate. What a waste of money on these awful food!!!!

… more

Fi Yan
Most popular dishes are Crispy Eggplant, Pot Stickers, General’s, Kung Pao, and Mongolian Style! Can’t have enough because they are best dishes!

… more

Galaga Ming
Cleanest restrooms in a Chinese restaurant I’ve ever laid my eyes on!!

… more

Angela D Wipfli
I just heard about this place today and how to try it I was told it was really good! They sure we’re not lying!!!!! When I went in I was greeted right away I asked for a mini I could take home I was given that right away and also I was shown what a lot of people like like on the menus. My order was ready in 10 minutes just like he said. When I walked back in, they even brought me my order so I didn’t have to wait while the other person I from if me ordered! The food was amazing!!!! It’s definitely worth the money not only is a delicious but they give you a nice amount of food for your buck. My family and I will definitely be back thank you for the great service and great food!!!!!

… more

Liesl Artherton
We love this place! Happy garden in sheldon area used to be our go-to Chinese place, until we found this place! General chicken is our favorite. Perfect balance of sweet and savory. I love that they have sliced hot peppers in a lot of their dishes!

… more

deaddawgss
food was SO good, workers were pretty rude though.

… more

Adrian Pan ツ
When I came to the restaurant to pick up my order, the owner was very nice and asked if I needed anything. Also because I was a high school student they said I could get the free student lunch that happens every Saturday, from 11 to 1 pm. The bathroom was very clean when I went in it. The food tasted spectacular, and I would recommend anyone to try it.When the place does open again for dine in I would bring my family out to it.

… more

James Rivera
Worst Chinese food I’ve ever had. We have tried it more then once to try and be fare and each time the food is nasty and I throw most of it away

… more

Robert Worthy
Everything was AMAZING!

… more

… View more

Leave a Comment

Stay connected with the Roost!

Ask us any questions